The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
Next to ladies seat should be ladies only if in case gents are there should adjusted with different seat*
- Management is not responsible for your luggage s/baggage.
- Changes to date or time can be made to your booking if you notify us at least one day prior to the scheduled departure time by visiting our branch/agency counter
- Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while Journey
- Any passenger disturbing the co-passengers is liable to be alighted from the coach.
- In case of open tickets, the fare prevailing at the time of confirmation of journey will be charged.
- No video service between 12 Midnight to 6 a.m.
- Seats Will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. ( Depending Upon Seat Availability)
- The passenger should carry the same identity card while traveling. If not this will be treated as ticket less traveling.
- The cancellation refund will be provided as a cash coupon with an expiry time of one year. You can use this cash coupon anytime with in that one year to do any further bookings.
- Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation. The amount will be credited in your account with in 3 to 6 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5%.
- Less than 3 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 3 Hrs to 6 Hrs from the station departure time: 75 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 6 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time: 50 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 to 3 days before station departure time: 25 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 3 to 7 days before station departure time: 25 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 7 to 30 days before station departure time: 25 % Cancellation Charges